Wine subscription services are becoming increasingly popular, and they offer a convenient way to broaden your wine knowledge and delve into the fantastic world of wine.
Another appealing thing about wine clubs is that they can also be very cheap. This may come as a surprise to people who mistakenly think that wine clubs are only for connoisseurs with sophisticated palates and big budgets – but many cheap wine clubs offer an excellent and affordable way of enjoying new wines.
Our team at the Wine Club Reviews are experts in wine subscription boxes, and we are here to help you work out which wine club is the best match for your needs. Our knowledge comes from first-hand experience, and we provide a detailed insight into each wine club we review.
Here is our review of the best affordable wine clubs:
1. Firstleaf- Cheap Wine Club Plans
Firstleaf is an excellent example of an affordable wine club, with an appealing introductory box of six award-winning bottles, reds and whites. This wine club has a unique personalization process that assists in sending wines based on your taste profile.
Firstleaf is a reasonably priced that wants to make your wine tasting experience as easy as possible. Firstleaf has cut out the middlemen in the delivery process and has partnered directly with the wineries. That way, they can offer members prices around 40% to 60% below average retail prices.
Firstleaf Main Benefits:
- Very appealing introductory shipment
- A range of top-quality local and international wines
- Personalized tasting profile and rating wines system
- flexible service – option to stipulate your preferred delivery timeframe, whether it be monthly or every second or third month, and option to change your selected wine per box.
- 100% Wine Club Guarantee
2. Naked wines- Affordable wines
Nakedwines.com offers a unique and affordable wine club concept. Their concept is based on over 100,000 customers (named angels) that regularly rate and fund their winemakers. This means that the NakedWine.com winemakers can put 100% of their efforts into creating outstanding wines at low wholesale prices.
Another remarkable fact that makes Nakedwines.com an extraordinary experience is that it provides customers access to a fantastic selection of high-quality wines. NakedWines.com is known for working with many independent winemakers, both locals from different wine regions and internationals. Among their vast wine collection, you can find every type of wine you can think of.
Nakedwines.com wine club main benefits:
- Hand-made small-batch wines by real winemakers
- Significant saving – 40-60% off retail prices on bottles and cases of wine
- 100% money-back guarantee on wines you didn’t enjoy.
- No commitment, You can leave at any time or order on a one-time basis.
3. Winc- Best value for money wine club
Winc is a cheap wine club option for those who enjoy tasting Californian and west coast wines. They have a broad base of Californian wineries and a membership service that is very easy and fun to use.
Winc aims to make your wine tasting experience as enjoyable and accessible as possible. As members, you will have access to a fantastic variety of personally curated wines – reds, whites, rose’, and sparkling wines.
Winc Main Benefits:
- Great pricing structure
- Personalization process that includes wines matched to your palate profile
- Supporting local west coast winemakers
- 10% discount on all orders of a dozen bottles (case of wine) or more
- Flexibility to edit your wine selection.
4. Martha wine co. affordable wine selection
Possibly one of the most surprising things about the Martha Stewart wine club is how affordable the wine club is!
Martha Stewart handpicks all wines that are available in the club. As you would expect, the club offers a range of premium wines that deliver an enjoyable tasting experience and are available at very affordable prices.
With the Martha Stewart wine club, you can sign up for two different subscription options, or you can shop instead via their online store.
Key Benefits of the Martha Stewart Wine Club:
- Premium wines at affordable prices.
- Choose a monthly subscription delivery or shop their online store whenever required.
- Receiving tasting and pairing notes from Martha Stewart.
- You have the option to skip deliveries or change preferences whenever needed.
- On the rare occasions that you are unhappy with a particular wine, you can choose to replace it for free.
5. Bright Cellars – Premium Affordable Wine Club
Bright Cellars wine club is another great option for an affordable monthly wine club that promises four of the best-quality wines, personally matched to your tasting palate.
The Bright Cellars MIT grad co-founders developed a sophisticated pairing algorithm based on a short 7 question quiz. The algorithm finds wines that match perfectly to each customer’s taste.
With Bright Cellars, you have the flexibility to choose your preference in terms of red, white, or a mix. You also have the flexibility to skip months or delay your shipments whenever you need it.
Benefits of Bright Cellars Wine Club:
- quality wines at an attractive price.
- Personalized shipments based on your tasting notes.
- Huge wine selection from local and global wineries.
- Delight guarantee – if you receive a bottle of wine you did not like, Bright Cellars will help you select a free replacement.
- Flexibility to skip delivery when needed.
- A reward points system.
Wine clubs are a great way to diversify your tasting experience and broaden your knowledge of the wine world. They also offer opportunities to take advantage of some significant savings on standard retail prices, with a range of wine clubs that offer an excellent cheap service.
Some Wine clubs provide membership services that are increasingly personalized, so your tasting experience becomes one that is ideally matched to your palate. Wine clubs mean that you can enjoy the world of wine without spending a fortune or even leaving your living room!