If you LOVE worldwide wines, you should know that a wine of the month subscription can be a perfect way of broadening your international wine tasting experience.
Wine clubs offer an affordable and convenient way of introducing you to wineries from different countries and regions. It can also be a perfect wine gift for someone you love. It allows a tasting wine experience that would otherwise be hard to find, all at the comfort of your home.
With trained sommeliers and wine selectors working with many wineries, including great boutiques and some family-owned wine operations, you will find that wine club membership provides access to a unique range of limited productions and fine wines from all around the globe.
It’s not a secret that we love wine clubs! Our team at the Wine Club Reviews are experts in wine clubs’ usage. Our knowledge comes from years of first-hand experience, and we can provide a detailed insight into the world of wine club memberships.
In this detailed review, we will help you explore the best wine club that offers a wine tasting experience from around the world.
Here Is Our List of Best Wine Clubs With Worldwide Wine Access
1. Firstleaf Wine Club Membership –
Award-Winning Wine Bottles From Around The World
Firstleaf has put together an enviable selection of boutique wines that have been sourced from wine regions from all over the world – making it a fantastic wine club for wine lovers and casual drinkers!
Firstleaf has made every effort to cut out the middleman and work directly with the vineyards and wineries to maintain reasonable prices. Their membership is all about enjoying the world of wine with minimum stress.
Another remarkable fact about the Firstleaf wine club is the personalized experience it offers to customers. When you first register for the service, you take a quick tasting quiz that helps select the wines for your first shipment. Make sure to rate the wines you get with each delivery. The club will then use your feedback to curate an even more accurate wine selection matched to your unique tasting panel.
Firstleaf Main Features and Benefits:
- Most internationally featured wines are award-winning.
- Affordable prices.
- Amazing introductory shipment offer.
- Membership includes a personalization process, with wine matching based on your tasting notes.
- Flexible delivery frequency – every month, every other month, or quarterly wine club delivery.
- You can edit your wine selections to ensure the bottles of wine are matched to your taste preferences.
- Excellent customer service, with a 100% guarantee refund for wines you did not like.
- Tasting notes and food pairing tips are available for each wine you get.
- Wine club gift vouchers are available!
- Cancel at any time with no hidden fees
2. Naked Wines – An International Wine Selection At Best Prices
A relatively new kid on the block in the wine club industry is NakedWines.com. This club has an unusual format that gives its customers access to a fantastic selection of exciting wines at excellent prices.
The premise behind Naked Wines is that its customers are not customers but angels. They are angels as their subscription or one-off purchase fees go towards funding winemakers.
These angels also provide ratings and reviews on an ongoing basis of all wines that they taste. Due to the setup of Naked Wines, they assist winemakers to focus on creating incredible wines. The angels then have access to a beautiful selection of wines that represent excellent value for money.
If you are an international wine lover, you will be impressed with the extent of the Naked Wines selection.
Some of their international wine cases include ‘Cabernet Around the World’, ‘Passport to France’, and ‘Passport to South Africa’, just to name a few.
Naked Wines Main Features and Benefits:
- Wines are hand-made by professional winemakers.
- Great Value for your money – 40%-60% less than usual retail rates.
- A vast collection of premium wines from different wine regions worldwide. Red wine, white wine, sweet, and sparkling wines – you name it!
- 100% full refund guarantee on wines you didn’t like in your shipment.
- Flexible subscription – Invest $40 per month into your Naked Wines piggy bank, and use it to receive exclusive Angel-funded wines every month.
- Great first Shippment offer – attractive deal to any wine lover.
- Flexibility to leave at any time with no fee or order one-time shipments.
- Perfect Wine Gift Vouchers are available
3. Bright Cellars International Wine Monthly Subscription Service
Bright Cellars wine club is a fantastic monthly wine club that promises the four best-quality international and domestic wines to be personally matched to your tasting panel.
The Bright Cellars MIT grad co-founders have developed a pairing algorithm based on a short 7-question quiz. This algorithm matches their customers with wines that fit perfectly to their taste.
The Bright Cellars wine club is straightforward and includes only one plan type; a monthly delivery of 4 bottles of the best rated and matched wines. You have the flexibility to choose your preference in terms of red, white, or a mix. You also have the flexibility to skip months or delay your shipments whenever needed.
Bright Cellars Wine Of The Month Main Benefits:
- New wines to try every month.
- Every wine bottle in your box is carefully selected and wrapped.
- Relatively affordable price for best quality wines
- Personalized wine selection based on your taste profiling
4. California Wine Club
International Wine Club with Best Premium Wines From The World
Despite the name, you would be surprised to know that the California wine of the month club offers a great International series wine subscription that features the best-handcrafted premium wines from small-production wineries from across the world!
Every wine club shipment box includes two different handcrafted wines that are rare to find, typically one red wine and one white wine (but you can also get two of the same red wine). Plus, with each shipment, you will also get tasting notes on the wines and wine tips.
The wines in this series come from wine-making countries like France, Germany, Australia, Argentina, and South Africa, just to name a few, and are all hand-selected and imported directly by the club.
The California Wine Club International Series Main Benefits:
- Monthly Shipment of handcrafted wines from small wineries from worldwide wine regions!
- Join this wine club and get access to a personal wine consultant.
- $1 ground shipping to most states on a case or half case of wine reorder.
- Love It Guarantee – If you are not satisfied with any wines, receive a credit refund.
- Club gifts – VIP Touring and Tasting invitation for members.
- Flexibility to get a shipment monthly, every other month, or quarterly.
5. Gold Medal International Wine Clubs
The Gold Medal Wine Club was one of the country’s original wine clubs, with over 25 years of experience in delivering quality wine from all over the world.
The Gold Medal Wine of the Month Club offers six different memberships, and one of these plans is a dedicated International Wine Club subscription Plan.
The Gold Medal Wine Club is well-known for its focus on Californian wines, but their exclusive International Wine Club will take you on an incredible tasting journey around the globe.
The Gold Medal wine of the month club provides three bottles of hard-to-find premium international wines per shipment. Their global wine list includes wines sourced from hidden wine estates worldwide, including Spain, France, Chile, and more.
The Gold Medal wine club focus on wines that have received medals or have been highly rated by wine publications and critics.
As their priority is sourcing artisan and boutique estate bottled wines produced in small batches, you will be experiencing wines that would be almost impossible to source in any other format.
Gold Medal Wine Club Main Features and Benefits:
- Award-winning and high-quality wine bottles only.
- Best worldwide wines, all from small-production and family-owned wineries
- A large variety of membership options to fit every taste and budget
- Up to 40% OFF Winery Direct Prices
- Enhanced wine tasting notes with every shipment