The Wine Insiders Review
Wine Insiders is a direct to consumer online retail wine shop and wine club. Wine Insiders is well-established, having been around since 1982. They are proud of offering exemplary customer service and an extensive wine list with wines from both local and international wine regions. A team of three professional wine curators with over 50 years of experience, manages the wine list of Wine Insiders. Thousands of wines are tasted every year by this discerning team, but only approximately 3% of those wines are accepted to become part of the Wine Insiders wine box experience.
Wine Insiders ensures that there are wines to suit every budget, occasion and palate on their wine list. They dedicate themselves to offering a convenient and straightforward online retail and wine club experience. Each delivery comes with shipment tracking, or you can choose instead, the option of their ‘Local Pickup’ service, which is available at over 14,000 locations throughout the USA.
Who is the Wine Insider Wine Club for?
Wine Insiders is suitable for those who appreciate drinking wine. Both seasoned tasters and novices will be happy with the Wine Insiders experience, especially since they offer a large variety of wines. The Wine Insiders website has a section on its website dedicated to wine education if you want to learn more. The Wine Insiders wine list includes an extensive range of premium wines that seasoned tasters will be delighted to try.
Main Benefits of the Wine Insider wine club?
- An extensive selection of premium wines at affordable prices.
- The Wine Insiders wine list includes an impressive selection of local and international wines.
- The Wine Insiders wine club offers the subscription experience of receiving 12 bottles of wine every 12 weeks.
- Option to pick up if you do not want to receive your delivery.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on wines you did not like from your delivery
- Receive free shipping on all orders of six bottles or more from their online store.
- Impressive and responsive customer service.
- Enjoy the flexibility to select red wines, white wines or a mixture of both.
- Flexibility to skip a shipment, change your wine selection before shipping or cancel membership at any time.
- All deliveries from the Wine Insiders wine club includes a satisfaction guarantee.
The Wine Insiders Ordering process
Whether you are ordering a Wine Insiders one-time wine box or signing up for the Wine Insiders wine club, you will find that the ordering process is straightforward. Their website is easy to navigate, and it takes no time at all to set up your account.
If you want to buy a Wine Insiders wine box, you just need to select the wines you would like to include in your delivery and then complete your order by advising delivery and payment options.
If you would prefer to receive an on-going 12-bottle delivery, then you head to the ‘club’ tab on their website and click ‘join now’. You will then complete the process of setting up your account, selecting your wine preferences and confirming your delivery details.
The whole Wine Insiders process is stress-free and their fantastic customer service team is always on hand if you need assistance.
The wines of Wine Insiders
The team at Wine Insiders are passionate about wine. Their statement is they taste thousands of wines every year and on average, only 3% of wines are good enough to be accepted for their wine list. As Wine Insiders cut out the middleman and work directly with wine makers and consumers, it gives them the ability to offer their members and customers an impressive range of premium wines at huge savings.
Their discerning team has worked hard to source wine from over 40 different regions from around the world. These regions include California, Washington, Argentina, Italy, France, Spain and Australia, just to name a few. Wine Insiders has an incredible selection of red wines, white wines, local wines and international wines on their wine list.
One of the things we love about Wine Insiders is that they tend to work with more boutique operations as opposed to bulk wine producers. This way of working means that many of the wines offered on the Wine Insiders website would be all but impossible to source via regular retail channels. You are guaranteed an incredible tasting experience as a Wine Insiders customer.
Few of the wines we enjoyed from wine insider wine club:
- 2015 Secrets de Bordeaux Rouge – This blend of 70% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30% Merlot is well balanced, offering a smooth and complex red wine from the historic Bordeaux region in France. we enjoyed this red with an assortment of cheeses on a casual friends evening together..
- 2018 La Petite Bilaude Cabernet Franc – If you haven’t tried Cabernet Franc before you will most definitely enjoy this bottle of the 100% Cabernet Franc La Petite Blaude. This wine was Made from cabernet Franc grapes from a few vineyards, in order to select the best grapes from each. We loved the end result. A great wine with great structure.
- 2018 Picaro de Chile Sauvignon Blanc – This Sauvignon Blanc is very refreshing, with quite intense citrus flavors and hints of green apple fragrance.
The Wine Insiders delivery
Your Wine Insiders delivery arrives in a specially designed wine delivery box that includes individual separator compartments to protect your wine bottles. Please note that you need to have someone aged 21 or more to sign for your delivery or you can opt to pick up at one of the many available pick-up locations.
The Wine Insiders delivery area
Wine Insiders currently does not deliver to the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Utah.
Wine Insiders customer support
Wine Insiders is proud of their customer service, and you are guaranteed to get a quick response if you have any queries or issues. You can get in touch via the following ways:
- Live Chat via their website. Chat to real people who are available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6.30am (EST), excluding holidays.
- Email at [email protected] and a member of their team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Phone their customer service team on (800) 615-7304 from Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 8.00pm (EST), excluding holidays.
Our team at the Wine Club Reviews loved the experience with Wine Insiders. Although they do not have a personalization process, the quality of wines included in the Wine Insiders wine club shipment was very good, and at a very comfortable price. We appreciated their satisfaction guarantee and the fact that subscription deliveries include free shipping and some extra gifts.
We were also impressed with the diversity of their wine store offerings, and we found that their website was easy and friendly to navigate and order through. We love how simple Wine Insiders has made ordering wine. For the quality of wines that are on offer, their prices are excellent. As a Wine Insiders customer or club member, you will have access to an impressive selection of hard to find wines from boutique wineries from all over the world. Wine Insiders also offers wine education in the form of tasting notes and resources on its website.
Their customer service is excellent, and their pricing is very cost-effective, so we highly recommend giving Wine Insiders a try.