What exactly is a wine club service?
A wine club service is one that is growing increasingly popular in the States as more people develop an interest in wine culture.
A wine club is designed to provide its members with a series of wines to taste on a regular basis. This can vary from monthly to quarterly deliveries and anything in between. Part of the wine club appeal is that a wine club usually offers a personalization process of some description, so you will increasingly receive wines that are matched to your palate.
Using a wine club service also means that you will have access to hand-picked wines from around the world that would otherwise be difficult to source and purchase on your own.
What are the main benefits of using a wine club service?
Regardless of whether you are a lover of wine with a sophisticated palate, or someone who is interested in broadening your wine tasting experiences, there are many reasons why you should consider using a wine club service. Following are our top five reasons:
- Wine clubs are the easiest way to experience a diverse range of wines from wine regions from all over the world on a regular basis. You will also be able to take advantage of the fact that the wines are hand-picked by experts and you will find a wonderful range of wines that would otherwise have been difficult to find in your local wine-shop.
- Wine clubs are focussed on providing their customers with a broad tasting experience that they otherwise would have been unable to have. Wine clubs give you the opportunity to try wines from emerging wineries, wines that have been produced by boutique single grape vineyards and wines that normally are only available to those ‘in-the-know’.
- Wine clubs offer a very affordable experience when you consider the range and quality of the wines that you will have access to. As a wine club member, you will be able take advantage of discounts when you re-order your favourite wines. You will also be a recipient of substantial savings as wine clubs have increased buying power and often cut out the unnecessary middlemen in the wine buying process.
- Most wine clubs offer a personalization process of some description that means you will receive wines that are increasingly matched to your palate. As you receive more deliveries and provide more feedback on the wines you try, your tasting profile is constantly updated and refined.
- Wine clubs have been designed to make the tasting experience for you as easy and enjoyable as possible. Your membership account is managed via the wine club website and you will be able to edit your selections, stipulate if you prefer red, white or mixed deliveries, provide feedback on the wines you receive, skip deliveries when necessary and cancel your account whenever you desire.
What we do at the Wine Club Review:
Our team at the Wine Club Reviews has been using wine clubs for years and we founded the Wine Club Review after we noticed that the industry was expanding rapidly. More and more people were asking us how wine clubs worked and if we could recommend the best membership for them. Our team has years of experience with developed tasting palates and an appreciation of how tasting wine should be an enjoyable and stress-free experience. We make sure that all information included on our website is gathered from the first-hand experience and is completely unbiased. Each company that we review and include in our wine club comparisons has been tried by at least one of our team members. We ensure that we taste a selection of the wines on offer, so we can provide feedback on not only the wines but also the wine club membership process. At the Wine Club Review, you will find company profiles in addition to in-depth wine club comparisons.
In addition, we were able to get some great beginners promotions for our readers to many of the wine clubs out there. to get the promotions you can click to our promotion page.